Wilevco’s patented Spinning Disc Applicator (SDA) provides a unique opportunity to reduce labor and product overuse while achieving a more consistent coating. The spice mix is suspended in a sodium alginate mix and gently applied to the product using the first system, and then cross-linked with calcium carbonate delivered by a second system. Labor and spice mix inputs are drastically reduced while achieving a more consistent coating.
- No Waste: Coating that does not end up on the product is fully recycled, resulting in as much as a 60% product use reduction versus spraybars or similar equipment
- No Nozzles: Coatings move gently onto the center of the disc without clogging or dripping, regardless of viscosity
- Great With Particulate: The nozzleless design allows the spinning disc applicator to consistently and accurately deposit coatings, even with particulate
- Precise & Infinitely Adjustable: Infinitely variable belt speed and pump pressure allow customized pickup rates based on your needs
- Versatile: Able to switch between products with no equipment changeovers
- Automated: Combination of Allen-Bradley controls and the patented delivery system provide precise, efficient coating without manual adjustment