HERB BUTTERS & MARGARINES
Wilevco’s patented Spinning Disc Applicator (SDA) is able to evenly and consistently apply coatings with or without particulate, making it the go-to method for putting herb butter on Texas toast, breadsticks, baguettes, and other bakery items. The nozzleless design means that particulates like parsley, oregano, and other herbs remain intact and evenly distributed without clumping. Producers receive consistent weights and great-looking product from an easy to use, sanitary system.
- No Waste: Coating that does not end up on the product is fully recycled, resulting in as much as a 60% product use reduction versus spraybars or similar equipment
- No Nozzles: Coatings move gently onto the center of the disc without clogging or dripping, regardless of viscosity
- Great With Particulate: The nozzleless design allows the spinning disc applicator to consistently and accurately deposit coatings, even with particulate
- Precise & Infinitely Adjustable: Infinitely variable belt speed and pump pressure allow customized pickup rates based on your needs
- Versatile: Able to switch between products with no equipment changeovers
- Automated: Combination of Allen-Bradley controls and the patented delivery system provide precise, efficient coating without manual adjustment