Wilevco’s patented Spinning Disc Applicator (SDA) technology has become the go-to solution for applying thick, sticky, viscous syrups and glazes for black forest hams, deli meats, and breakfast items. The nozzleless design allows the system to apply coatings that previously had to be done by hand, dramatically reducing labor costs and increasing throughput while improving consistency.
- No Waste: Coating that does not end up on the product is fully recycled, resulting in as much as a 60% product use reduction versus spraybars or similar equipment
- No Nozzles: Coatings move gently onto the center of the disc without clogging or dripping, regardless of viscosity
- Great With Particulate: The nozzleless design allows the spinning disc applicator to consistently and accurately deposit coatings, even with particulate
- Precise & Infinitely Adjustable: Infinitely variable belt speed and pump pressure allow customized pickup rates based on your needs
- Versatile: Able to switch between products with no equipment changeovers
- Automated: Combination of Allen-Bradley controls and the patented delivery system provide precise, efficient coating without manual adjustment