The Wilevco Continuous Batter Mixing System can handle thicker batters, including those containing corn meal or other coarse inclusions. The system maintains its ability to both mix and automatically control temperature, viscosity, and flow — no matter the batter you’re using.
- Saves You Money: Wilevco’s unique ability to precisely control temperature and viscosity allows operators to improve economics by increasing batter pickup, reducing dry mix, and eliminating blowouts
- Improves Operations: Going continuous reduces footprint, minimizes product storage, and improves safety by eliminating large batches of batter sitting in the bug growing zone
- Fully Automatic: The system controls viscosity, temperature, and level to give operators the exact batter you want, day after day after day
- Maintenance Free: Fully open / wash-down stainless steel frame, all metal pump internals, and Wilevco’s “built like a tank” design make the system virtually maintenance free
- Easy To Use: Allen-Bradley recipe controls allow operators to shift between saved recipes at the touch of a button, reducing downtime and increasing production